Thursday, February 3, 2011

Great News!

I took the ICND2 today and passed!  I'm limited in what I can say about the exam, but I can tell you that the things I posted about I tended to know much more about than the things I didn't.  The exam was pretty fair, and I didn't feel very confident when I finished the last question, but I ended up doing very well.

I woke up at about 5am this morning with the jitters (and spent the hour before getting up listening to my roommate play video games through the wall) and studied until about 7am, then drove 2.5 hrs to the testing center (I live in the middle of nowhere).  Little did I realize that the testing center was in a different time zone, so I was actually about an hour early.  I used this time to do some last minute review on WANs, EIGRP, OSPF, and IPv6, so it all turned out for the best.

Being CCNA certified is all well and good, but I want to keep going!  I'll try to finish out my posts on the ICND2 topics before I start moving on to study for my CCNP studies, so don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment